Thanks for your support of the Shipping Podcast by subscribing to the show! In order to reach the goal of having a Podcast about shipping on the top-ten-list of Apple Podcast, please take 5 min and leave a rating and review.
In Apple Podcast on your Computer (Windows or iOS):
- Open Apple Podcast
- If you are in the iTunes Store already, great! If not, click the iTunes Store button in the upper right corner or in the menu bar.
- Click in the Search box in the upper right corner, type in Shipping Podcast, and hit Enter.
- Click on the Shipping Podcast logo under Podcasts. (If you fail here is the link )
- To subscribe, click the Subscribe button in the left column below the show logo.
- To rate and review the Shipping Podcast, click Ratings and Reviews just above the show description and below the show name in the middle.
- Click Write a review.
- If you don’t have an Apple ID, you will be prompted to create one now.
- If you haven’t written a review in Apple Podcast before, enter a name to be displayed with your review.
- Enter a title and then the review.
- Be sure to click on the number of stars (hopefully 5)!
- Click Submit and you are done! The review will not show up right away, but you are all set.
On your iPhone or iPad:
- Open the Podcaster app.
- If you are in the iTunes Store already, great! If not, click the iTunes Store button (upper left corner for iPhone, lower left corner for iPad).
- Find the Search box at the top of the screen, type in Shipping Podcast and hit Enter.
- Scroll down to the Podcasts section and click on the Shipping Podcast. (If you fail here is the link )
- To subscribe, click on the Subscribe button near the top.
- To rate and review the show, click on either Reviews (on the iPhone) or Ratings and Reviews (on the iPad).
- You may be asked to enter your password for your Apple ID
- Click on the Write a Review button
- If you haven’t written a review in iTunes before, you will be asked to enter a name to be displayed with your review.
- Click on the number of stars (hopefully 5)!
- Enter your title and your review.
- Click Submit in the upper right corner and you are done! The review will not show up right away, but you are all set!
On Sticher (Android) it’s so much easier: just scroll down on the page where you download the show and give a review. Be sure to click on the number of stars (hopefully 5)!
Thank you for taking the time! We want as many people as possible to know more about the shipping industry and getting more ratings, reviews and subscribers is an important part of getting the word out!
Thanks also to Amy Scott of the Nomadtopia for the excellent instructions on how to review on iTunes, listen to her podcast as well – and don’t forget to give a review 😉